Do you know?
1) Laughing is good for the heart and can increase blood flow to 20%.
2) Your Skin works hard. Not Only is it the largest organ in the body, but it works against diseases and infections and also regulate the body temperature.
3) Sitting and sleeping are great in moderation, but too much can increase your chances of an early death.
4) Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of depression especially in women.
5) Smelling rose Mary may increase alertness and improve memory, so catch a whiff before a test or important meeting.
6) Almonds, Avocados and Arugula [the 3A’s] can boost your sex Drive and improve fertilizer
7) Stretching increases the blood flow to your muscles and helps avoid injuries.
8) Dehydration can have a negative impact on your mood and energy levels. Drink enough water to ensure you are always at your best.
9) Repeatedly using plastic water bottles can release chemicals into your water. Why not try a reusable bottle, it id good for you and the planet.
10) Kidneys filter your blood up to 200 times a day and needs water to function Optimally.
11) Massage isn’t just for the muscles. It can help scars fade and can be more beneficial than lotion or oil.
12) Brushing teeth too soon after eating or drinking can soften the tooth enemal, especially if you have been eating or drinking acidic foods.
13) The blue light in phones can mess with your circadian rhythm.
14) The nose can remember 50, 000 different scents.